As a Lead Compliance, Reshma Thakur is responsible for all aspects of CCX business in the field of Environment Compliance, Environment Management Studies, Environment Impact Assessment Studies and Environment Audits, Due Diligence Studies.
Mrs. Reshma Thakur has over sixteen years of experience in the field of Environment Compliance, Environment Management Studies, Environment Impact Assessment Studies, Environment Audits, Due Diligence Studies, MSW Surveys, Prefeasibility Reports. Reshma Thakur is a NABET Approved Environment Impact Assessment Coordinator and Functional Area Expert for
- Building and large construction projects including shopping malls, multiplexes, commercial complexes, housing estates, hospitals, institutions – Sector 38 – Category B
- Townships and Area development projects – Sector 39 Category B
- Industrial estates/ parks/ complexes/ Areas, export processing zones (EPZs), Special economic zones (SEZs), Biotech parks, Leather complexes – Sector 31 (Category A).
- Common municipal solid waste management facility (CMSWMF) – Sector 37 Category B.
- Reshma Thakur is a Principal Advisor/Consultant) at National Productivity Council
Through interaction with Industries, IT Companies and Construction Companies, she helped companies for implementation of Environment Management Plans, Compliance by conducting Environmental Audits.
- Prior to her current position, Reshma Thakur was Senior Manager at Sri Sai Manasa NatureTech Pvt Limited and Senior Assistant Manager at Ramky Enviro Engineers Limited
- Reshma received OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training from BSI, Completed ZDHC certified training session Top 10 Issues, Mtech- Environment Management, JNTU, Hyderabad, MSc (Environmental Sciences) from Kakatiya University, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh. Pursuing EHS Diploma from APPC