We are hiring for the position of an Accounts Officer at Core CarbonX Solutions Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad, India. We are looking for a sincere and honest individual to join our team to ensure accurate and on-time recording and verification of financial transactions.
Core CarbonX (CCX) is a climate and sustainability consulting firm, advising companies and institutions and leading the way to a just and sustainable future. We’re now hiring for the position of an Accounts Officer to join the CCX team. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Core CarbonX (CCX) is the company for you. Apply today!
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e.GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 3-5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Highly detail-oriented
If you are a detail-oriented individual with a passion for data accuracy and quality, and if you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. Join our team as an Accounts Officer and contribute to the accounting of financial data.
To apply for this position and secure an interview slot, please send your resume with an attached passport-size photo to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4.04.2024. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Last date of receiving application: 4th April 2024
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CCX promotes Gender Diversity – Applications from women professionals are encouraged.