- CCX is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality, background, and culture
- Qualified female applicants, qualified nationals of non-and under-represented member nations, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- All selected candidates, will undergo rigorous reference and background checks
- All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality
- The incumbent may be re-assigned to different activities and/or duty stations depending on the evolving needs of the Organization
CCX is a strategic consulting firm working on climate change and sustainability issues. At Core CarbonX, we work with businesses, governments and civil societies to solve complex sustainability challenges. We help in identifying the problems and deliver values with speed, certainty and strategic dexterity. Established in 2008, CoreCarbonX has now recognised the world over for its expertise and innovative solutions in the areas of Renewable Energy; Sustainable Habitat; Corporate Sustainability, Waste Management; Community Development and Climate Change.
CCX and its experts have foreseen for this assignment have extensive expertise in the entire project cycle processes, development and delivery in various international, national and regional schemes.
CCX has been implementing various projects in the agriculture sector which are guided by sustainable agriculture practices. Currently, CCX is working in Andhra Pradesh on a study that envisages building a comprehensive, scaled-up understanding of agriculture practices in Andhra Pradesh that can accrue reduced water and energy consumption in agricultural farmlands.
Tasks and responsibilities
The Project Coordinator will coordinate the field staff team’s activities, ensure that the methodology foreseen in the ToR (Terms of Reference) is fully implemented and organize the division of labour within the team according to respective areas of expertise.
The project coordinator will carry out the following tasks:
- Review relevant background documentation made available by the project team, including the project document, the project’s log frame, progress and final reports, workshop and technical reports, among others as listed in the ToR;
- Lead and coordinate the collection of primary data by the field staff through, inter alia, interviews and meetings, face to face or virtual, with concerned officers in the state Agriculture officer, and during the field visit, with them as well as the project coordination unit, government agencies and other key stakeholders as described in the ToR;
- Coordinate the collection of primary data by the team during the field visits and relevant secondary data, according to the methodology presented in the overall ToR and detailed in the Inception Report;
- Lead the analysis and discussion of evidence collected during the study to identify key findings and preliminary conclusions that answer all issues and questions, as well as to formulate preliminary recommendations in line with findings. Ensure that all the findings are sufficiently triangulated and validated;
- Coordinate the participation and contribution of team members in all deliverables as required;
- Work as per the instruction of team leader
- The candidate must have a University Degree in Arts, Science, Management, Agriculture Economics, or related fields
- The candidate should have at least 2 years of practical experience in strategic planning, programming, or results in review/monitoring and data collection
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Primary data collection and Focus Group Discussion
- Project and program evaluation, review of agriculture, value chain development, gender and conflict-sensitive programming is an asset
- Language requirement: Excellent written and oral communication skills in Telugu
- He/she must have intermediate to advanced computer skills in the use of standard office software, such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)